Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Something New



It is time for another new beginning brought on by our move back west.  Today with help from a friend I started a new Instagram account to share my art, quilts and a variety of future art endeavors.  I called it 3cherriesontop.  When my daughter was young and we would go out for dinner we would sometimes allow her a special treat of 7up.  She would ask if it was a special dinner and if we said yes she would ask the waitress for a "7up coke with three cherries on top, please".  I hope as I start this next adventure it will be special and my three cherries on top, please.

Above is my profile picture and I hope you will take the time to check it out and maybe even follow me.  I'm just getting started so there isn't much there yet but just you wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment